Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

nail care

nail art of the week

 I haven't been taking care of my nails. They keep breaking and peeling. Nail care is just like hair care. You have to be consistent. So I'm getting back on the nail care band wagon. 

 My nail care routine is really simple. First I cut and shape them as desired (I like square tips). If one of my nails break, I don't cut them all short, to match the broken one. I just shape the short ones and slightly shorten the longer ones for a more even look.


 Second, I moisturized my nails and cuticles with a random oil mixture. The mixture is whatever in my oil collection at the time...

After leaving on for 15 minutes, I rinse it off with warm water and let it air dry. Once my nails are dry, then I paint as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment