Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rocking the braids for a while

I'm going back to my mini braids. I know my hair now and its screaming break time.  I have been really enjoying my hair and playing all up in it. I want to say about 4 months of major manipulation. Braid-outs, flat-ironing and dyeing my hair is what I call major manipulation and damage. My plans are to leave my braids in for about 2 months. 
So I'm going back to my braid routine.


BRAID ROUTINE:
Sunday- Shampoo
Monday- co-wash
Tuesday- co-wash
Wednesday- deep-conditioned
Thursday- co-wash
Friday- co-wash
Saturday- co-wash

every three week redo braids

I love my little short braids. They are so cute. I know a lot of people won't like them but that is me and it fit my style. I missed my braids. I retain most of my length with this style and now that my hair is color treated I have to be on my "A" game.



No comments:

Post a Comment