Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Honeymoon

 God is good and all I can do is praise his name. I am finally done moving in and have settle down into my new home. I just can't thank God enough for all of the safe travels from Texas, Florida and Missiori. I just wanted to thank all friends, family and well wishers who have been praying for us. We can't thank you enough. Below are some pictures of our fun honeymoon. We both forgot to bring a camera so all the pics we have are from our phones but all of these are from my crappy phone camera....enjoy



There was no-way, I was going anywhere without sun protection.I wore this hat the whole time. It was super hot and sunny and I didn't want to get sun burn on my scalp or face.


SEA WORLD



I wish we had taken more pictures of the animals. The exhibit at sea world was just amazing and the animals seemed well taken care of.

DISNEY 







If you don't know me yet. I always like to get into things. So while they were playing  they let me jumped in and dances.

I really felt like a kid again. It was so much fun. I wish we could of stayed there for two weeks instead of one week. It just wasn't enough time to see everything.

Hubby being a fatty at breakfast...lol

HOLYLAND 
EXPERIENCE
HUBBY
ME

That alien in the corner is me, as we head off to church to close a great vacation

When we finally got to the apartment, hubby's friend had set this up for us. Super cute!

2 comments: