Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Got a small chest and butt....Hollla!


Finally there are bras and panties that are sexy and flirty for the small chested no butt girls like me. I going to be real with ya'll. I wasn't really blessed on top or in the back. I lift weights so I can look like I have some curves. Ravijour has cute stuff like this below. I'm going to order these bad boys. Hubby wont know what to do with himself. It sad but I don't own any regular bra. I only have workout bras. It just ended up that way. I workout a lot, so workout bras became the priority. 
      Now if these 80 pound models can look like they got boobs then you know this bra is banging....
check out them out

http://www.ravijour.com/?#/style/

http://fashionwalker.com/ravijour/index2.php

         they really cute ones run around 4000 -6000 yen... which equals around $40- 60 give or take...
and don't worry the website should be able to be translated to English if you use chrome...

No comments:

Post a Comment