Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Protein Anyone (reveiw)

I was experiencing breakage during the whole month of November. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I thought back to all the evil things I did to my hair this year. Did I do a protein treatment? In June after I did my second dye . It was time to add protein to my weekly hair care routine. When I finally raised enough money go to Sally's, I bought this bad boy.

Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstructorizer


 It worked just perfect for my hair. I was shocked how well my hair reacted to this.  I was  like DANG....this stuff is good.
The reason I like it
 is because it just the right protein. It doesn't give me that weird dry hard feeling, I just feel strength. My strand can withstand more stress.
Plus it smells really good .

How do I like to use it?


I use this if my hair is in braids or not.
After I shampoo and conditioned my hair, I spray it  all over my hair.
 Second focus it's "goodnesss" on my ends.
Lastly I put my favorite leave in on.
I shampoo my hair once a weak.

 I'm glad I bought this product. I give it  *****  

No comments:

Post a Comment