Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

cooking steak for hubby....What!

If you don't know yet, I really suck at cooking. I remember my first time trying to cook. It was the simplest thing I thought, brownies. How could I fail at making brownies. I placed them in the oven for 15 minutes but almost 30 minutes more then what was required, I finally took my soft yogurt textured brownies out. 

HOW and WHY weren't they firm . . . ? 
 The first thought that ran through my young mind . . . was I could kill someone if  I cook something wrong .....NOoooo! After that I was completely disgusted with the thought of me in the kitchen. Within the last two years, I have been trying to build up my cooking skills and leave that scary memory behind. lol . . .

With the help of my good friend Ressie I was able to make my first meal for my husband . . . thanks girly.
 I'm shucking corn
The corn came out great . . . mmmm good. 
I seasoned and rubbed the steak 

I slowly cook the steak with red onions. Once it was cooked completely through, I placed it in a glass pan. I proceed to covered each pieces with a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce baking them for about 15 minutes.

It wasn't as hard as I thought. Hubby just loved it. When I presented him the food he just jumped around and started to do push-ups. I guess It true when they say
"Food is the best way to a man's heart!"


No comments:

Post a Comment