Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fitness and health talk

I get quite a few question on my height and weight.
I'm 5'3 and weigh around 115-118 pounds

 I maintain such a lean body through a healthy diet. The key to losing weight or toning up is in the foods you eat. The body is a machine and works off of energy. When you provide the right energy, it performs at its optimum level. The fat will just melt off and you will feel like a new energized person. The first step to changing your diet is to do some research. What is a healthy life style? How should I define this as an individual. Am I living that health lifestyle, I have defined for myself? What are some small thing I can change?
They seem like easy question to answer but If weight loss is what you are achieving. The answer might not be as easy to define...

I might seem small

But I am very strong

One of my favorite exercise moves for toning and strengthening my abs are the v ups... they burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment