Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I dyed my hair dark red

I have been wanting to dye my hair for the longest now... I met this great girl at the gym that said she could dye my hair for me. So I went to her salon it was a great experience. i have been to the salon in 5 or 6 years. So I was a little scared. The dye job came out to the exact color I wanted. It been 4 days now and I kind-ah want to go light maybe 1or two shades lighter. I will share better picture of the dye next week. This is what I could do for now. I just want explain what I got done. I got a ombre dye.... which means It fades from dark to light. She put dark red on the ends oh my hair and then half way up she put an even darker maroon color . Then she blend the dark maroon color into my roots. It looks amazing as a braid-out. The only thing I regret is not going lighter. Do you have any suggestions on a color that is not to fire red but more red then the current color I have now..? 



No comments:

Post a Comment